1. Once you're logged into Lendsnap, click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.
2. A pop-up will appear for you to click "Change Password"
3. Fill out your Current Password, New Password, and Confirm New Password. Note: the new password must be a minimum of 8 characters and include at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, & 1 symbol.
4. Click "Change Password"
5. You'll need to verify your identity to confirm changing your password. Select to have a verification code sent to you either via Text Message or Email.
6. You will receive the code shortly. Once you do, enter it into the box.
7. Click "Verify" to confirm the password change.
That's it! You'll see a pop-up confirming your password was successfully changed and you will also receive an email confirmation.